Photo Features: Emailing Photos
Emailing photos is fast and easy! You can email one photo or multiple photos at a time. You cannot email separate video clips.
To email one photo:
- In the Library, click once on the photo you wish to email. The photo will now appear in the Preview window.
on the Email button below the preview, which has an icon of an envelope
on it. The Email Photos window will open automatically.
the Email Photos window, select whether you would like to send a
small-size or full-size image. This will adjust the image size, as well
as the size of the file you are sending and the amount of time it takes
- Next click OK. Your default email software will
automatically open a new e-mail message with the file you have selected
included as an attachment.
To email multiple photos:
- In the Library, be sure you have selected
"Photos only" at the top of the Library. All photos will now have a
small white checkbox in the lower left of the photos.
the photos you wish to email by clicking in the checkbox on each photo.
An "X" will now appear in the checkbox indicating that the photo has
- You may uncheck the box and remove the "X" to remove the photo from your selected group.
may also use the "Check All" and "Uncheck All" buttons which now appear
below the Library to select or unselect all photos in the Library.
you have completed making your selection of photos, click on the Email
Selection button beneath the Library. This button has an image of an
envelope and an "X" in a box.
- Select small-size or large-size in the Email Photos window.
click OK. Your default email software will automatically open a new
e-mail message with the files you have selected included as attachments.
Back to top